Real Estate News
- Equity Bank exits Housing Finance through sale of its ...MORE>>
- Two financial firms get nod to run real estate ...MORE>>
- News : Govt. to review housing, hardship allowances for ...MORE>>
- Away from the crowd ...MORE>>
- Duty on steel may raise cost of building homes ...MORE>>
- Lands staff locked out of offices ...MORE>>
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Powered by WP Email Capture
Learning Center: Tips & Topics
By Maureen Nasimiyu Your home is your retreat. A welcoming environment that quickly offers you the utmost peace of mind after a hard day’s work.
Investors: My plan is to build small ‘Runda’ in Isinya
By Paul Letiwa For many years, Kajiado County has been a grazing land, where pastoralists, especially from the Maasai community feed their livestock.
Housing Finance: Last week, we told you to hold on to Housing Finance, if you had bought the stock at around Sh38 a share a
By ALLAN OLINGO Many developers are finding it difficult to provide affordable, low-cost housing in the prevailing economic situation due to the costs involved.
Tax & Law
Interest Rates as at 17th July, 2013 Credit: HassConsult
|Bank of Africa||17%|
|CFC Stanbic Bank||13.5%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||12.9%|